How Long Coverage Last:
This warranty runs for a period of one month from the original purchase date.
Who is covered?
Warranty is only valid with the original purchaser and with the original receipt/invoice or valid order number is required for the warranty service. This limited warranty does not cover products purchased through a 3rd party on eBay, Amazon or from a reseller.
What is covered?
- Manufacturer’s defect
- If you break your case for any reason while under warranty we will offer you a 50% discount on a new replacement (discount is only valid once).
What is not covered?
- Damage from misuse, mishandling, lack of care, improper installation, extreme temperatures, exposure to moisture, and abuse or other abnormal use.
- Normal wear and tear of product use.
- Damaged caused by improper repair or maintenance.
- Use of product other than its intended purpose.
- Any product that is not manufactured by Koioki.
- Color discrepancy (product color not matching with images on the website)
Warranty Claim? Replacement?
To get your warranty replacement, follow the simple steps below:
Mail us the case along with a copy of your receipt/invoice to establish proof of purchase. You may keep the packaging, that’s yours to keep. Also be sure to include your return mailing address and email address. Mail your claim to:
Koioki Products/Warranty Replacements
P.o. box 2053
Upland ca 91785
You will need to take care of the shipping costs for sending back your case. Koioki will pay the shipping costs for shipping your replacement. We recommend that you ship by a traceable method, as Koioki will not be responsible for lost or missing packages. Koioki is not liable for Products that are damaged or lost in transit to Koioki.
Once Koioki receives your warranty claim, we will evaluate it 3 to 7 business days. If Koioki determines that there is a Manufacturer’s defect. We will email you once we process your claim, and allow 3-5 days for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: All products returned to Koioki will be reviewed for authenticity. If the product is not ours we will not process the warranty claim.